Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weigh-in Day!

Well today is the day I've been waiting for all week; weigh-in day. I do actually weigh myself every day during the week at the gym, but that's with clothes and shoes on. On my official weigh-in day at home, I wear considerably less clothing and just use the digital bathroom scale. I'll also go on the Wii Fit in about an hour.

I'm happy to report that this week I've lost 4lbs! Since I am living in Ireland, I'll convert that. 4lbs = about 3lbs shy of half a stone = about 2 kg.

I also lost a couple of inches around my waist which I'm very pleased about. I am pretty well motivated to keep going. I don't have too much longer to go now to get to my goal weight. It will still take a few months, but at this stage, I feel like I am willing to put in the effort.

My mom, aunt and brother are coming to visit at the end of September and we'll be taking a trip to Italy so I am hoping to be near my goal weight then so I'll have an excuse to get some new clothes for the trip!

I think I'll post up some before/after pictures soon. I definitely have a lot of "befores" but will need to take some "after" photos.

On another note, my husband did promise to take me shopping today. I've already chosen my present; wrist weights for the treadmill so I can add a little more to my workout.

1 comment:

  1. After a day of brewing beer and hard drinking yesterday I have lost 1kg. Yay for me. Must have been the walking to the shops.

    ReplyDelete